Who We Are
Greyhounds In Motion has been operating since 2019 and is based in Florida, USA. Our purpose is to expedite the transition of greyhounds from retired racer to family pet. We are a registered 501c3 registered non-profit.
How we support our mission
- We give the dogs a voice, because their stories matter.
- We educate, because knowledge changes outcomes.
- We transport, because love knows no borders.
- We invite diverse participation, because we believe in the power of community.
- We raise funds, because while love is free, veterinarian care and transportation is not.
- We work with happy hearts, because the work is hard and happiness helps.
Ways to Help
No matter where you live, you can volunteer and make a difference. We have a range of opportunities: driving dogs to forever homes, assisting at events, hosting online fundraisers and much more.Contact Us
Each sighthound is unique, but they all have one thing in common, they deserve a forever home.Apply
Without wonderful foster homes where dogs can learn “home life”, we would not be able to focus on the dogs we love most.Apply
Shop on AmazonSmile and designate GiM as your selected charity. The proceeds help with our monthly costs.Shop on AmazonSmile